Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Would Be My BFF

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Best Friends Forever
I have the best friends in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Of course, nobody said I couldn't add to them  :)  Below are some of the characters that I have come across during my readings that I would get along famously with. While they're are completely a mix of interests, personalities, there is something within each of them that I found myself drawn to - something within them that I found within myself - they're "good quality people." (10 bonus points and a metaphorical gold star if you can identify the character that is fond of using that phrase.) Or, on a less philosophical level, the just amuse the hell out of me.

Cath - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 
Allyson - Just One Day by Gayle Forman
 
Caymen - The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
(Cause then I would be a mermaid!)

Who are some characters you could be BFFs with? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!

  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...