Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: I Need More Of You

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Once Was Not Enough

We all have those authors that we immediately fall in love with after reading one book, just one. Once we finish that first book, it's a driving need to purchase the rest of their books or wait impatiently for their next book to be released. These authors below are the ones that succeeded in hooking me immediately, but that I have yet to read more of . . . for some unknown reason. Logic, you and I aren't close.

For each author, the lone book on top is the book I have read while the ones below it are currently on my TBR pile.

Kasie West

 

Rainbow Rowell

  

Morgan Matson

 

Michelle Hodkin

 


Gayle Forman

   

Have you read any of these books/authors? Did you love them too and for some reason haven't picked up more? Do you have a suggestion on which ones I need to get to reading? What are some authors you love but have only read one book? Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...