Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter Reads

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
(December is filled with end of year goodies so this is early)


Back in March I made my Spring 2014 TBR list. Then again in June I had my Summer 2014 TBR list. In September there was the Fall 2014 TBR list.

Between these three lists I have read 27/27 books (Breaking the Rules doesn't count toward my total until release date). I'm actually a bit impressed that I was able to get this accomplished. Yea me!

These are the books that I've read since my posting in September:
So, the ONE book that will FINALLY get me caught up on all the series I have started - which means I will be able to start new ones again! - is Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry (release date 12/8).

Since I have accomplished my year-long goal, I'm going to set myself another goal - I like goals. I want to read some of the review books I have that have been hanging out for quite a bit. I don't like having review books hanging over my head, especially when they're books I've actually requested from the publisher. I would love to get caught up on my review books so I can take a nice deep sigh of relief.

  
   
  

What are some books on your Winter 2014 TBR list? Do you have a goal like me or is your list a bit more random?  Be sure to leave me a link to your list!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...