Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Newbie Authors

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014

I've read some amazing new-to-me authors this year! But these few are definitely the ones that stand out! Along with each author, I've included the books of theirs that I read. If you click the covers, you'll go to their review on Bookish!

Aimee Carter

   

Gayle Forman

  

Gena Showalter

  


Kasie West


Victoria Schwab

 

Huntley Fitzpatrick


Jenny Han


Morgan Matson


Michelle Hodkin

  

Marie Rutkoski
 

Are any of these authors new to you? Which authors from 2014 are new to your favorite author list? Be sure to leave me a link to your top ten!
  
Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...