Thursday, December 11, 2014

Welcome Tammy!

Today I am here to introduce someone that will be visiting our blog on a monthly basis to do a new feature.  Once or twice a month Tammy & I (Tiffany), will be doing a review/book chat on a book that we have read together.  In doing this you will get more than one persons opinion on a little bit of everything in the book.  We will discuss characters, romance, plot, pacing and everything else that we can think of!  Our first post will be up on December 15, so keep your eyes open!!

And without further ado, WELCOME TAMMY!!!



I'm Tammy, I'm a Domestic Goddess (aka stay at home mom) I have 3 kids, (1 child & 2 dogs) a 11yr boy, & 2, 4 legged kids, if I lump my hubby in to it then I have 4. I'm in my early 30's, I read everyday, reading is my escape from the tedious, I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on, but it seems like most of the books on my bookshelves are some sort of paranormal, witches, mythology, with a bit of historical thrown in for good measure. My go to is witches, I will read anything with witches in it. Right now I'm hooked on Kim Harrison's The Hollow series. That's great! I'm looking forward to posting co-reviews with Tiffany & interacting with everyone at Bookish, especially the fans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...