Saturday, May 30, 2015

BEA Armchair: Book to Movie Adaptions

Armchair BEA

Poor, Andrea. Never gets to go to BEA. Stupid logistics, timing, and money. Oh well. I'll live vicariously through the tweets and Instagram pictures of those who went.  :)  So since I couldn't go to BEA, I'm going to join in on the fun of BEA Armchair.

Book to Move Adaptions

What books do you want to be made into a movie or television show? What are some of your favorites? We'll explore more about this topic, especially what works and what doesn't. Are there any upcoming shows or movies that you're excited for? What are your recommendations?

Jessi at Novel Heartbeat had an amazing post the other day - Upcoming & Optioned YA Book to Movie Adaptations - at let me tell you . . . that list had me salivating! Clockwork Angel, Embrace, Shadow and Bone just to name a few! I know these movies are only optioned by oh my! 

Other books I'd love to see as a TV / movie are Cinder, Something Strange and Deadly, and Throne of Glass. Can you just imagine these babies on the big screen?! Or small, I'd be content either way  :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...